The Administrator of personal data provided by the User on the www.euro-stal.com.pl website is WŁADYSŁAW BROŻYNA EURO-STAL Service, Trade and Production Company, Józefa Michalusa 1, 38-320 Gorlice, NIP 7380011538, (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator").
The personal data provided by the User in the contact form are processed by the Administrator based on the consent expressed by the User, within the meaning of art. 6 clause 1 lit. a) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC - hereinafter referred to as the GDPR.
The User has the right to access their data at any time, rectify them, have them erased, or have their processing restricted, as well as the right to object to processing and the right to data portability.
The Administrator processes the Website User's personal data for the following purposes:
- Communication with the User, in particular handling complaints regarding Administrator's products or services;
- Presenting commercial offers to the User by electronic means;
- Presenting commercial offers to the User by phone.
The Administrator may process the User's personal data as included in the contact form also for the following purposes:
- in order to conclude and implement a possible agreement between the User and the Administrator and to serve the User as the Administrator's client in accordance with art. 6 clause 1 (b) of GDPR;
- in order to conduct financial settlements with the User who is the Administrator's client for the implementation of a possible agreement concluded between the parties, as well as possible claims from the User who is a client within the legitimate interest of the Administrator in accordance with art. 6 clause 1 (f) of the GDPR and compliance of the Administrator's legal obligations towards tax authorities on the basis of separate provisions in accordance with art. 6 clause 1 (c) of the GDPR;
- in order to implement the Administrator's marketing activities as part of the Administrator's legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 clause 1 (f) of the GDPR, as well as in accordance with the declarations of will regarding marketing communication submitted to the Administrator. Consent given in the field of marketing communication (e.g. for sending commercial information by e-mail or telephone contact for direct marketing purposes) may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal;
- in order to implement the Administrator's legal obligations towards the User specified in the GDPR, within the meaning of art. 6 clause 1 (c) of the GDPR.
The User's personal data shall not be transferred by the Administrator to third parties.
The Administrator stores personal data for such a period as is necessary to achieve specific goals, i.e.
- for the period of the Administrator's business activity.
In case of any questions or problems related to the processing of personal data, please contact the Administrator at
The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).